The Definitive Package includes most elements from the cutting-edge New Media Package, plus a multi-layered approach to ensuring media coverage by adding press release distribution, national sponsored book reviews, and advertisements in renowned publications.
The Definitive Package includes:
- Custom-designed Paperback and Kindle eBook version of the book
- 10 images included, w/ additional images @ $12.50 each**
- 2 electronic proofs & 50 changes for free
- Marketing consultation (1 hour)
- The book is submitted to multiple websites including Inkwaterbooks.com, Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com and Powells.com.
- The book is submitted to Ingram and Baker & Taylor wholesalers, and Bowker’s Books in Print
- 10 paperback copies of the book
- ePub version of the book on BarnesandNoble.com (Nook), Kobo.com (Kobo) and iTunes (iPad)
- Author/Book Landing Page Website with Inkwater MagicBox Image
- Amazon Search Inside
- 250 Business Cards, Postcards OR Bookmarks
- Press Release
- 5 Hours of Publicity Services
- 30-second Book Trailer posted on Youtube.com, and linked to the author website
- Reader’s Circle Book Club listing
- Five-book Goodreads giveaway
- The Library Resources Group E-Newsletter “Books, Bytes & Beyond” Listing
- The New York Review of Books Advertisement
- Portland Book Review Sponsored Review
- Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN) and Cataloging in Publication information printed on the copyright page of the book; book is listed in WorldCat database for librarians
*There is an annual renewal fee of $50.00 to keep the print format active.
We always recommend our authors have their work professionally edited before publishing. This helps to polish the work as well as catch any spelling and grammar mistakes that may have previously gone undetected. We can provide that service here starting at $0.02 per word or the author is welcome to work with an editor of his or her choosing.
*Books with Hardcover binding incur an additional fee (See Custom Design Options).
**Some books with interior color images are subject to an additional fee for handling and distribution.
*** A hardcover option is also available. Contact us for more information on binding options for your book.