The Comprehensive Package broadens your book’s marketing and sales potential by including more national opportunities and five hours of direct, Inkwater-handled media contact. This package also includes an ePub version of your book, along with library cataloging.
The Comprehensive Publication Package includes:
- Custom-designed Paperback and Kindle eBook version of the book*
- 10 images included, with additional images @ $12.50 each†
- 2 electronic proofs & 50 changes for free
- Marketing consultation (1 hour)
- The book is submitted to multiple websites, including Inkwaterbooks.com, Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, and Powells.com.
- The book is submitted to Ingram and Baker & Taylor wholesalers, and Bowker’s Books in Print
- 10 paperback copies of the book
- ePub version of the book submitted to BarnesandNoble.com(Nook), Kobo.com, and iTunes (iPad)
- Author/book landing page website with Inkwater MagicBox image
- Amazon Search Inside
- 250 business cards, postcards, or bookmarks
- Press release
- 5 hours of publicity services
- Listing, and potential review, in Publisher’s Weekly Select
- Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN) and Cataloging in Publication information printed on the copyright page of the book; book is listed in WorldCat database for librarians
Note: there is an annual renewal fee of $50.00 to keep the print format active.
We always recommend our authors have their work professionally edited before publishing. This helps to polish the work as well as catch any spelling and grammar mistakes that may have previously gone undetected. We can provide that service here starting at $0.02 per word or the author is welcome to work with an editor of his or her choosing.
*A hardcover option is also available. Contact us for more information on binding options for your book. Not that books with hardcover binding incur an additional fee (See Custom Design Options).
†Some books with interior color images are subject to an additional fee for handling and distribution.