The Professional Package is for authors and professionals with high aspirations, who are serious about ensuring their book reaches a wide spectrum of potential readers and media.
Professional Publication Package includes:
- Paperback and Kindle eBook version of the book
- A wide selection of trim sizes and binding types*
- Designers will create a custom cover around a single stock image or submitted photograph. Alternative versions or more complex designs are available for an additional cost.
- 10 images included, w/ additional images @ $12.50 each**
- 2 electronic proofs & 50 changes for free
- Author provides back cover information & photo
- Marketing consultation (1 hour)
- The book is submitted to multiple online retailers and wholesalers including Inkwaterbooks.com, Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, Powells.com, Ingram and Baker & Taylor wholesalers, as well as Bowker’s Books in Print
- 10 paperback copies of the book
- Author/Book Landing-page Website
- Amazon Search Inside
- Inkwater MagicBox technology
- 250 Business Cards, Postcards OR Bookmarks
- Press Release
- 10 Hours of Publicity Services
- Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN) and Cataloging in Publication(P-CIP) information printed on the copyright page of the book; book is listed in WorldCat database for librarians
We always recommend our authors have their work professionally edited before publishing. This helps to polish the work as well as catch any spelling and grammar mistakes that may have previously gone undetected. We can provide that service here starting at $0.02 per word or the author is welcome to work with an editor of his or her choosing.
*Books with Hardcover binding may incur an additional fee (See Custom Design Options).
**Some books with interior color images are subject to an additional fee for handling and distribution.
Other Packages to Consider