This package has all the elements of the Standard Paperback & Kindle eBook Package, plus some valuable marketing tools to help promote the book. The author will receive a total of 10 paperback copies of the book, a custom press release, a pitch letter and the author’s choice of either business cards, postcards or bookmarks. The author receives 10 hours of publicity services to promote the book. Our marketing team can send the book out for reviews, set up readings, contact retailers, contact local media, run contests, and more. The book will be submitted to Publisher’s Weekly Select for listing and potential review, and the author will be entered into the Reader’s Circle Book Club listing. We will create a custom landing-page website for the author’s book. We will also upload the book to the Amazon Search Inside program, which allow readers to view sample chapters of the book. Inkwater Press will provide a Library of Congress Control Number and Publisher-Cataloging in Publication information for the copyright page of the book, which facilitates cataloging and book processing for librarians and booksellers. The book is also listed in the WorldCat database for librarians.
Comprehensive Design and Marketing Package includes:
- Paperback and Kindle eBook version of the book
- A wide selection of trim sizes and binding types*
- Authors can submit their own cover design/ideas, choose their own stock photos, or allow our designer to create a custom cover for the author to consider
- 10 images included, w/ additional images @ $12.50 each**
- 2 electronic proofs & 50 changes for free
- Author provides back cover information & photo
- Marketing consultation (1 hour)
- The book is submitted to multiple websites including Inkwaterbooks.com, Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com and Powells.com.
- The book is submitted to Ingram and Baker & Taylor wholesalers
- The book is submitted to Bowker’s Books in Print
- 10 paperback copies of the book
- ePub version of the book submitted to BarnesandNoble.com(Nook), Kobo.com, and iTunes (iPad)
- Author/Book Landing page
- Amazon Search Inside
- Inkwater MagicBox Technology
- 250 Business Cards, Postcards OR Bookmarks
- Press Release
- Pitch Letter
- 5 Hours of Publicity Services
- Listing, and potential review, in Publisher’s Weekly Select
- Library of Congress Control Number (LCCN) and Cataloging in Publication information printed on the copyright page of the book; book is listed in WorldCat database for librarians
This package has all the elements of the Book Design/Distribution service, plus some valuable marketing tools to help promote the book.