We custom design the interior and full-color cover of the book with the author’s help in the creative process. Once the book is designed, the author has two opportunities to review electronic proofs and make any remaining changes to the text. When the final proof has been accepted, we upload the files to Amazon.com, iTunes, Kobo.com and Overdrive.com. The author receives a one-hour marketing strategy consultation with our marketing director. The author receives 50% royalties on all eBooks sold.
Standard eBook Package* includes:
- Kindle, ePub and PDF eBook format of the book
- Custom interior design
- Designers will create a custom cover around a single stock image or submitted photograph. Alternative versions or more complex designs are available for an additional cost.
- 2 electronic proofs & 50 changes for free
- Author provides book description, author information & photo for listing.
- eBook is formatted to reflect the same quality as a printed version of the book
- ISBN for each format
- The eBook is posted on websites that support the eBook version selected
- The eBook is submitted to Bowker’s Books in Print
- Marketing consultation (1 hour)
- The eBook is also listed with Overdrive for distribution to librarians throughout the country
- Amazon Look Inside feature will allow readers to view a sample of the interior
*There is an annual renewal fee of $10.00 to keep each eBook format active.
**For highly formatted complex interiors we may charge an additional fee. Contact us for details.