This package has all the elements of the Standard eBook Package, plus some valuable marketing tools to help promote the book. The author will receive a press release, pitch letter and distribute them to seven top PR firms. We will create a custom one-page author website, and an professional press release. Inkwater will submit the work to four different eBook reviewers, run a 3-Day promotion with World Literary Café, and Inkwater will create and place a 7-Day Banner Ad on Digital Book Today.
Professional eBook Package* includes
- Kindle, ePub and PDF eBook format of the book
- Custom interior design
- Designers will create a custom cover around a single stock image or submitted photograph. Alternative versions or more complex designs are available for an additional cost.
- 2 electronic proofs & 50 changes for free
- Author provides book description, author information & photo for listing
- eBook is formatted to reflect the same quality as a printed version of the book
- ISBN for each format
- The eBook is posted on websites that support the eBook version selected
- The eBook is submitted to Bowker’s Books in Print
- Marketing consultation (1 hour)
- The eBook is also listed with Overdrive for distribution to librarians throughout the country
- Amazon Look Inside feature will allow readers to view a sample of the interior
- Landing-page Website
- Press Release
- Pitch Letter
- 7-Day Banner Ad on Digital Book Today
- 3-Day Promotion with World Literary Café, including Website, Facebook and Twitter exposure
- Submission of book to 4 appropriate eBook reviewers
- Press Release distribution to 7 top PR services
*There is an annual renewal fee of $10.00 to keep each eBook format active.
**For highly formatted complex interiors we may charge an additional fee. Contact us for details.