Inkwater works with a variety of professional printers in the United States to meet the needs of each project we engage in. This gives us the flexibility to take advantage of both digital print-on-demand services and off-set print runs of 500 to 10,000 copies or more.
While offset printing requires a minimum run of 500 copies, it offers many more options for book design and customization. Offset printing gives the author:
- A wide selection of paper weights and styles for the book interior, including gloss and matte options
- Debossed images and/or lettering on the cover of a casebound book (image is below the surface)
- Embossed images and/or lettering on the cover of a casebound book (image is raised above the surface)
- A greater selection of cover materials and patterns for the cover of a casebound book
- Deckle edges for a more decorative, textured edging
- A wide variety of specialty colors for the cover and interior, including metallic colors
- More specialty binding options, including ringed and coil binding
This is a short list of some of the possibilities.
For more details contact us by phone at 503.968.6777 or email.