A Fully Integrated Presentation of New Hardware and Software Product Introductions Using Program Management Methodologies for System on Chip Platforms
If you're an executive, manager, or engineer in the semiconductor, software, or systems industries, this book provides conceptual views ranging from the design of integrated circuits or systems on a chip, through fabrication, to integration of chips onto boards, and through development of enablement and runtime software for system and platform deliveries.
Special features included this book are:
- Program management methodologies
- General management fundamentals
- An overview of leadership principles
- Basic discrete device technology
- Internal structure and operation of some common logic gates
- Basic integrated circuit design concepts, building blocks, and flow
- Chip packaging technologies
- Details of the fabrication process for integrated circuits
- Printed circuit board design, manufacture, and test
- Software design, development, and test
- Integrated circuit test, silicon validation, and device qualification
- Program management applications bringing it all together
The book explores interactions and dependencies of technologies that impact systems and platforms. This is a valuable resource to learn these technologies or to use as a reference.